Core Program, Inc. was established in Monterey County, July 2014. Our Functional Restoration Program has a dedicated staff to cater to each individual injured employee. We offer 3 days a week, 6 hours a day.
We are dedicated in offering our patients comprehensive support to help set and meet their goals.
The Functional Restoration Program (FRP) is a rehabilitation program for chronic pain sufferers that aims to increase physical functioning, improve pain-coping skills, promote the return to a productive lifestyle at home or at work, and limit the need for future spine treatments.
Our program offers:
– Massage therapy
– Chiropractic soft tissue manipulation
– Individual and group Psychological counseling
– Intensive Physical therapy
– Assistance with return to work programs
– Education for self and family
– Acupuncture/medical treatment options
– Bilingual staff
– One year after care program